Before now poetry has taken notice
Of wars, and what are wars but politics
Transformed from chronic to acute and bloody?
from "Build Soil"
Robert Frost

Monday, February 04, 2008

Please Donate

I've received several emails recently, asking what can be done to help me and others like me. Coincidently, Public Multimedia, Inc, the nonprofit that is making my trip possible, just kicked off their 1st Quarter fund raising drive. If you have a bit of spare change and value the reports of independent citizen journalists, drop by and shake a little coin into the tray. They deserve it, just like you deserve quality reporting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/2/08 18:09

    OK, TD..I just ordered steak and eggs everyday for you for the first quarter..Bless you, and keep yer powder dry..

    ReplyDelete