Before now poetry has taken notice
Of wars, and what are wars but politics
Transformed from chronic to acute and bloody?
from "Build Soil"
Robert Frost

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I don't even know what to say


1 dead, 1 wounded
at the US Army recruiting station in Little Rock. Police have a suspect in custody. Unsuprisingly, he is a Muslim convert. Surprisingly, CNN reports that.

My prayers for the victims and their families. Man, that sounds trite.

My congratulations to Fox news for identifying a semi-auto SKS as an "assault rifle". Idiots.

Next up: apologists explaining how the shooter is/was drunk/high/mentally ill/retarded/from a broken home/etc/etc/etc

Still reading... apparently apologists have their work cut out for them. This useless piece of scum has been to Yemen and back and had the FBI "keeping an eye on him".

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/6/09 14:38

    liberals are gonna have a field day...

    gun probably illegaly aquired but thell use this as an anti gun excuse..

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple bastard would not face a soldier with a weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/6/09 18:20

    wow I don't believe I've seen you rage out like this before. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. "wow I don't believe I've seen you rage out like this before. :("

    Yeah, I usually experience, digest, then post. I didn't this time, and I think I might swap up some wording before my mother sees. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently the FBI had just stepped out for a smoke or something...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes words are not enough to say what we feel... it's good to know that you've finished this post and enlightened your readers like us.

    that's one side of story that's really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/6/09 18:07

    I felt oddly privileged to see you so revealed. Presumably your mom is used to your outbursts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My only consolation is that they have the death penalty in Arkansas. I feel terrible for family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a liberal, I'm not apologizing for this piece of shit, nor trying to make excuses for him. An absolute, complete FUBAR situation. if the Feebs didn't have the evidence to arrest him, I'm not sure what else they could have done. But I could wish that he'd fallen off the planet before he got back from Yemen. or that his family/friends who realized how totally insane he was would have called the cops!

    ReplyDelete