Before now poetry has taken notice
Of wars, and what are wars but politics
Transformed from chronic to acute and bloody?
from "Build Soil"
Robert Frost

Saturday, January 20, 2007

VA Milblog Contest

Well folks, there's three days left on the VA Mortgage Center blog contest.

Acute Politics has somehow managed to make it up to 11th place, last time I looked, with 61 votes. There's a lot of big, good, blogs on top, but there's actually a chance I could place in this thing. If you haven't voted yet, go ahead and stop by.


Update: Acute Politics is now in 7th with 91 votes, thanks in large part to Badger 6 and his merry band of fellows

3 comments:

  1. You have my vote.

    "I walk softly, for I tread on the ghosts of years."

    Damn, I wish I could have written that!

    Keep your head down Soldier. Old fat retired Navy guy sends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely blog, with a great mix of poetry and the daily events of war.
    I was directed to this by sarge charlie after i had finished voting for him of course.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25/1/07 11:45

    Sorry, my checking of your blog was too sporadic to vote in this contest...

    Next time, I will... Grats of the $250. :)

    ReplyDelete